Friday, June 18, 2010

Stranger than Fiction?

This is your Mom's Iris. Except it doesn't look like your Mom's Iris. It looks like the Iris you posted that I didn't know I had. Now that I see it, I think it is the double blue that came from Judy. I will get her to look when she is out this weekend. So something is up with my maps. Going to be a winter activity to go through the old maps and figure it out though. My current map definitely shows this spot as where I planted the second Iris from you. Maybe your Mom's will bloom too and I will figure it out sooner.

3 comments:

  1. LOL Too funny! Maybe I got you too familiar with them. If Judy knows the name of it, let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS: I'll bring you more of Mom's iris when I come. Must have the first suitcase full by now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, we can easily fill it back up with plants for the return trip :)

    ReplyDelete