Thursday, June 3, 2010

My Day

Went like this... it rained. Heavy rain again. Lasted almost all day. It did stop long enough for me to move out some of the Geraniums that were growing in pots in the master bath all winter. They all look great so I am not worried about any of them. Some of the ones stored in the basement may not have made it but we will see. Sun and water do wonders for them. Also found out when checking my maps that what I thought was 'Salmon Impression' Tulip was actually Tulip 'Lipgloss'. I am positive about that now because the real 'Salmon Impression' buds showed up just beside the 'Lipgloss'. All the rest of the tulips are in bud, we just need some sun.

1 comment:

  1. Today will be sunny and all your tulips will open and smile :)
    We've had rain too... yucky week for Kelly to be off. It hasn't kept him out of the woods though. OMG I wish you were here to see what he has going on back there!

    ReplyDelete