Sunday, August 15, 2010

More on 'Golden Wave'

This Yellow opened when I wasn't even looking. Here is yet another view of it. I was watching the Pink bud and when it opened wider today to a yellow centre, I went out to get a photo of it and found this flower too. It is a different flower form than the other two as well as a different colour. It is a semi-double petaled single flower. Both the others have been fully double flowers with two single petaled side flowers that frame the bigger flower. I am loving these things. I hope they overwinter for me.

2 comments:

  1. you are convincing me to try begonia again next year ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I have always found them to be so easy. They like cool, moist shade and that is what the love bus is. Of course, we will see what happens over the winter with the tubers.

    ReplyDelete