Sunday, August 22, 2010

Front House Garden

Thought I would get this up before I take off. I am so glad I put this in this Spring. It is hard to keep still because it was weeds for years so it seems like I am pulling constantly and still not keeping up. The delphinium are new transplants this year so they are way done and you can't even see them anymore but they are there. This is as far as it is finished though. In the Fall, I plan to get it planted to the end of the house with a lot of room for dahlia left open. The dahlia here are doing really well so it seems like a good spot for them.

2 comments:

  1. Hey it looks great and I can't see any weeds

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, let me point them out for you... beside the yellow Calla, all the way to the right, there is a pile of them I had pulled out the day before I took this :)

    ReplyDelete