Saturday, August 21, 2010

Little Stonehenge Terrace

The entryway steps are on the left and the 'terrace' in the middle is for planting.  The flip-flop path is at the top - a name that has stuck.  You'll notice that I've already got tri-colour sedum started n the very bottom level.  Pink Pewter lamium is going in the top level.
Notice the five pillars - if you laid a board across them, the tops are level with each other and also the earth's gravitational field ;)  You can see them better from above.

2 comments:

  1. It occurs to me that I should give Kelly some credit because he did everything except stick those little pieces of sedum in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It took me a minute to get my bearings even with the flip-flop path for reference. What a huge change! I can see it full of greenery.

    ReplyDelete