Friday, July 13, 2012

Lily Location

You know, the easiest part is buying them. The hardest is trying to keep them alive in pots until I finally figure out where to plant them! I moved that small patch of dwarf iris closer to the rock edge, got rid of the lamium and dead tulip leavings and plopped all three of these together in this spot. This is at the front of the boardwalk, the dogwood there is above these lily. Usually I plant annuals in this spot but I am really trying to get away from using annuals, other than in pots. These are short lily so they should work here and eventhough this spot is full of colour in the spring, it really needed something for summer besides viola.

1 comment:

  1. I know exactly where this spot is. These lilies will be nice and bright there.

    ReplyDelete